Printenv for NEO PLUS2

nikolas22t

8 hours ago, nikolas22t said:

Failed to mount ext2 filesystem...

Is your SD card readable on some Linux? Is it clean Armbian with ext4 filesystem? Some other OS-es might have FAT as boot partition.

Sorry for the late response but i am only allowed to post only 2 post per day! Really? ..

I made some progress , i can boot any image from SD that is openwrt but any linux image doesn't boot , i found about eflasher but i cannot find a single img file (all the eflasher downloads are 6 files and there is no tutorial how to burn to an sd )

4 hours ago, nicholas22t said:

Sorry for the late response but i am only allowed to post only 2 post per day! Really? ..

Limit is here to limit the pressure on us. There is a lot more people that seeks for help, than its possible to give. It's a luxury - we are paying for you from our own pockets - if your problem gets addressed and you should know that right away. It's also a reminder that this is forum, a community support, not a professional technical support channel that will accept and deal with random people's random problems. It also prevents spammers and prevents excited newcomers to flood forum with many doubled/tripled/stupid/unrelated questions. Limit is gone:

• automatically in 7 days
  • automatically if you receive "like" to your post with added value (asking for individual help on unsupported hardware is clearly not)
  • get a forum subscription and cover a small part of the support costs you are adding by asking questions. Not to mention R&D costs.

Once you become a part of the community and find a way to contribute, you get a lot more, lot quicker.

4 hours ago, nicholas22t said:

made some progress , i can boot any image from SD that is openwrt but any linux image doesn't boot , i found about eflasher but i cannot find a single img file (all the eflasher downloads are 6 files and there is no tutorial how to burn to an sd )

We don't officially support https://www.armbian.com/nanopi-neo-plus2/ because we don't have this board and there was not enough support interest around community to cover that. I can't check, but perhaps someone else can. First make sure to check this:

Then report with some logs - if there are any.

22 minutes ago, nicholas22t said:

My Question now is how i can compact to one img file all the files below so i can burn to SD

We don't provide free support for 3rd party proprietary solutions. Support here is dedicated only for official Armbian images. Which are also in way better shape than things you want to use.