lan only showing orange light not connecting to network

Cpz

HI all

I just received my Helios64 and built it this weekend.  I followed the instruction and everything was going well.  After installing OMV i tried to access it via the network and realised that my unit wasnt connecting over lan.  I have tried both ports on the back and i am unable to connect just get the flashing orange light (no green light).  I have tried using different cable and different ports on the router, a network restart, system restart but noting.  

If anyone can offer a suggestion of what else to try it would be appreciated. 

I don't have a green link light on my gigabit port either, just the orange activity LED, but it is connected, and it is stable (I get a full gigabit speed).  I think there must be a firmware or driver issue which causes the link light to not light up.  I would try logging in to the helios over the usb-c serial console, and check out the network status.

Thank you both for your quick replies.  I switched to Linux Kernel: 4.4 and was able to access the network.  I have checked network status on OMV and i am running at 1000Mbit.  It is good to know that I am not the only one with a lack of a green flashing light and that my unit isn't broken.