[Odroid C2] Iceweasel segfault

Rouno

Hi everyone, 

I've just installed Armbian on my Odroid C2 but I'm struggling running Iceweasel Firefox. I have a segfault everytime even in safemode, any guess of the problem (I made both apt-get update & apt-get upgrade).

Thanks !

Hi,

I've got the same problem. Trying to use Firefox 45ESR from stock Armbian 5.20 on an Odroid C2, it segfaults every time, even in safe mode.

Any developer willing to have a look ? Or propose an alternative browser version that is known to work ?

If you compile another package, I can test it.

thanks,

Markus

Trying to use Firefox 45ESR from stock Armbian 5.20

Armbian has no firefox package. We provide kernel, u-boot and board support packages (and some special packages to make HW accelerated video decoding possible on some platforms and to provide some generic tools) but everything else is from the usual upstream repos (be it Wheezy, Jessie, Trusty or Xenial).

AFAIK firefox on arm64 is still considered broken and at least we can't do anything regarding stability of Debian/Ubuntu packages. The best place to ask is ODROID forums where you should mention which distro you run (again: Wheezy, Jessie, Trusty or Xenial)