[Invalid] - Armbian doesn't detect my eMMC memory

zekth

Hello, 

I'm new to the subject but I have a problem. I have an Orange Pi 3 and i want to install a linux based system on it to mess around with it. I tried to install armbian but with the nand-install-sata script I can't install it on my eMMC memory, since armbian doesn't see i have one. The only thing it offers me is to update the bootloader on the SD card. 

So i went to /dev/ and my eMMC memory isn't shown there. I just have mmcblk1 witch is my SD card and mmcblk0p1 wich is my armbian partition on the SD card and nothing else. 

I figured this was due to the fact that maybe this version of armbian didn't support emmc memory, so I tried with the focal version, the buster version and the bionic version. I also tried with the 2 ubuntu images offered on the orange pi site and none seem to work with my eMMc memory.
I know there is an eMMC memory on my board because i know there is a firmware on it (it's a second hand board even if it doesn't had to be used before).

Any help would be appreciated,  thanks by advance !

Your issue report is invalid for one or multiple reasons (non-exhaustive enumeration):

• it has been stated at the wrong place
  • it lacks fundamental requested data
  • it could have been easily solved by a quick search and/or reading documentation

Since you refused to use the bug reporting form carefully and follow the information there as you have been asked for we have no intention to further investigate.

https://www.armbian.com/bugs