nand-sata-install fixed on sda1

andrewufrank

the nand-sata-install always proposes the sda1 as a destination. this did not fit what i needed.

i have had success by editing the file and replace all sda1 with sdxx (whatever i need) and then it works (the information gives the wrong size in the initial screen).

i looked into the code (but i do not understand bash programming): it seems that sda1 is hardwired despite the intention to find all possible destinations and to offer them.

it is a useful utility, as it does several things at once (copy stuff, change fstab) which are otherwise separate coordinated steps.

thank you for the utily!

andrew

install into nand did the correct copying, but did not start. is it necessary to wait a long time after the second boot? in general, if you want users to wait, give some indication of progress...

Those tools are as is. I know they are not perfect and eventually will be upgraded. Once ;) Anyone is allowed and welcomed with suggestions and real code proposals.

Hmm, second boot and long waiting. I made some optimizations in latest build but those parts are important and you need to wait. It's done only once and it's not that long. I can add some "please wait" or progress bar in the future builds.

Thanks for your ideas.