[Invalid] - Minix U1 - No boot internal EMMC

Hello, I use androidbox Minix U1 where I successfully used Armbian_20.10_Arm-64_buster_current_5.9.0.img via SD.

It worked well for me with: meson-gxbb-vega-s95-meta.dtb

FDT /dtb/amlogic/meson-gxbb-vega-s95-meta.dtb
APPEND root = LABEL = ROOTFS rootflags = data = writeback rw console = ttyAML0,115200n8 console = tty0 no_console_suspend consoleblank = 0 fsck.fix = yes fsck.repair = yes net.ifnames = 0

So I gave the command to install on internal memory, but the problem occurred during booting. A black screen occurs and the box is not readable even via USB_Burning_Tool. I tried different options and nothing. The only thing that works is if I give the USB key with ARMBIAN and set as original. It will go as I have it in the photo below. Would anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

IMG-20210402-133447.jpg

Your issue report is invalid for one or multiple reasons (non-exhaustive enumeration):

• it has been stated at the wrong place
  • it lacks fundamental requested data
  • it could have been easily solved by a quick search and/or reading documentation
  • unsupported userspace/image/SBC

Since you refused to use the bug reporting form carefully and follow the information there as you have been asked for we have no intention to further investigate.

Please add missing information if applicable.

https://www.armbian.com/bugs