H96 Max H2 (rk3328) - Assistance needed

My tvbox H96 Max H2 (rk3328)is not able to boot from SDCard, USB or SDcard+USB method. I downloaded the images by balbes150.

Then, I flashed the emmc using android tool but still not able to boot using the methods of SDCard, USB or SDcard+USB.

At this point I am willing to flash direct to emmc since I am able to get to maskrom. But, with the limited knowledge I have right now I am not able to do so. Primarily, I am using android tool. Can anyone show me links where I can read up more or advise me the steps?

In the mean time, I have a few questions

1. Boot time - How long does it take to able to see the hdmi output on monitor when I boot the box?

2. If it is possible to flash image direct to emmc, can I use the image found in forum by balbes150 which was made for sdcard/usb boot?

3. Should I even try to flash the loader.bin? If yes, where or how can I get the appropriate file?

Thank you.

Hello, I hope the information will serve you, I also have the same board the way I install armbian and now it is working well, it is as follows: download the multitool provided by the same page, also download the ISO image, (based on debian buster) , first record the multitool, on the SD card, with Win32 disk imager, once recorded, remove the sd card, and put it to the tv box, connect power to the box and start, in the main menu delete flash memory (before you can make a copy of the box image), and we restart the system with the restart option, again we go to the PC, with the SD card, and copy the ISO, downloaded in advance, into images, remove the card and place in the box, in the main menu of the multitool we choose the option Burn armbian image step-nand, and we record the ISO image, when we finish recording, we turn off the box, we remove the Sd card, the energy of the box, we turn on the box again and it should start the system, then follow the instructions presented to us ...... I hope it helps you .....

@Raulin, thank you for the reply. However, I think my TV box requires a more extensive work. I had found the link by @hexdump and hopefully could figure things out by this week and get my box to boot. Been reading a lot from this forum and decided to get my hands dirty, eventually ^_^

https://github.com/hexdump0815/u-boot-misc/tree/master/misc.rk3328-no-sd-boot