Support of Rikomagic Devices

Ireng

I own one A80 device (Cubieboard 4) but am not playing much since kernel is (still) very immature.

I plan to jump into when basic support reaches Vanilla kernel. There is very little development with the one and only (manufacturer) ancient kernel 3.4.39 ...

I think some basic things should be working in 4.x at the time of writing.

RK3x88 never came to my desk even I tried once to get a free sample ;) I don't follow what's happening with kernel development.

Hi Igor,

thank you for your comment!

Allwinner A80 based devices are getting even mor epopular. Cubitech is going to release the Cubietruck+ (aka cubieboard 5, see http://cubietech.com)in the future. That is why I think the  MK 80 Le might be a device which can be or should be supported and included into the group of hardware devices.

regards, hitam4450

Hi Scott,

thank you for your reply and comment! I know this reference already, however i am not an expert in soldering and twisting hardware,thats is why I didnt tried it yet!

regards, Ireng

Hi Scott,

thank you for your reply and comment! I know this reference already, however i am not an expert in soldering and twisting hardware,thats is why I didnt tried it yet!

regards, Ireng

It is only three pins that you have to solder.  Not so tough.  The rest of it was the hard part to figure out;)