problem with print-server on armbian&orange pi pc2 and windows

w985

Hi everyone. tell me: I'm making a print server for the hp designjet t520 printer based on armbian and orange pi pc2. data transmission over a wi-fi network (railink 7600u). there are some problems: no ppd driver for this printer, usb-ip, ipp-everywhere, hp pcl6 do not work. the printer, even after upgrade firmware, does not understand data transfer via usb, only rj45. cups, hp lip does not understand the printer. in the windows settings of the printer for the print server set-generic network card, hp jet direct-data transfer is in progress, only when microsoft color publisher printer is selected, the printer transfers a file with normal weight, but there is a limitation of the sheet size to A3. I try used rpt port forwarding idea, but it didn’t work. Have any universal methods / protocols for communicating printers on linux and windows computers? how to set up a computer trick on a print server with linux in windows? Does someone have the same, but successful examples with other mini-PCs on linux (orange pi, raspberry, odroid) or similar?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.