Board Bring Up Station P2 rk3568, M2 rk3566

balbes150

13 минут назад, tenox2 сказал:

This is not 100% correct. You still don't get my point:

When StationOS is on eMMC, SD card WILL NOT BOOT without Multi Boot enabled.

Inserting Armbian SD card on vanilla factory brand new P2 with StationOS will do nothing. Won't boot.

For the second (5.x boot) I had to enable multi boot, erase eMMC, erase multi boot and then it will boot from SD card.

why are you misleading, I specifically asked you to show the UART logs on the unchanged firmware (without enabling multiloading and other things).

16 minutes ago, tenox2 said:

Inserting Armbian SD card on vanilla factory brand new P2 with StationOS will do nothing. Won't boot.

For the second (5.x boot) I had to enable multi boot, erase eMMC, erase multi boot and then it will boot from SD card.

Hi, have you tried this way to boot Armbian directly? 

https://wiki.stationpc.com/docs/stationpc/armbian

45 minutes ago, tenox2 said:

Disable the OS Bootloader first.

Good news.
The first alpha version of the LibreELEC image for P2\M2 (rk356x) is available.
I pay attention. To start, you need to use a USB media with LE and a USB-enabled bootloader (for example, an SD card with an Armbian version or an Armbian version installed in eMMC). Analog audio should also work.about

Bad news
It looks like my M2 instance has died, it no longer reacts to power on. I checked the power supply, cables, but it didn't help. Can you check your LE version on M2 ?

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/nLZ6UCxUpWMMUQ

New ver Armbian 20220404 kernel 5.17.1

Hi

I don't have found another thread for my question, so i will try it here.

I have a stationpc p2 which runs armbian v22.02.0-trunk, kernel ist 4.19.219-station-p2. The System boots from eMMC and everything i need (LAN, WiFi) works so far (no GUI needed). Now i installed an SSD, added a partition and startet nand-stata-install and select "Boot from SPI - system on SATA, USB or NVMe". The tool copied the rootfilesystem into the created partition and tried to install the bootloader into the SPI, but that won't work. I get an errormessage "SPI u-boot image not found!"

I do not exactly understand what i'm doing here and this "/dev/mtd..." SPI-ROM? devices confused me. My linux knowledge is mostly from x86 Systems which boot process is very diffrent. After checking the involved scripts, i expect that the rkspi_loader.img is not found.

This rises following questions:

It's suposed that the rkspi_loader.img is missing?

Is it even possible to boot from SSD?

if yes, how?

or is it needed to boot from another drive? (eMMC, SD-Card)

Best Regards

Oliver

52 минуты назад, Neotek сказал:

Now i installed an SSD,

SPI is not supported in this version. To use an SSD, choose the installation option "boot emmc - system SATA USB"

Hi

Anyone perhaps know how to install librga2, librockchip-mpp1 on Armbian_22.05.0-trunk_Station-p2_focal_legacy_4.19.219 Ubuntu Server image?

Is there a way to build Armbian Ubuntu Server Focal 20.04 4.19 image, even if selected in the menu it builds 22.05 instead?

Also in this case I strongly  recommend to close this topic and create individual for coming up questions.

@balbes150feel free to create a pinned topic to announce new versions from your repo like this:

On 4/30/2022 at 9:10 PM, balbes150 said:

version 20220428 with kernel 5.18-rc4 (edge) and 5.17.5 (current)

2 часа назад, Werner сказал:

Also in this case I strongly  recommend to close this topic and create individual for coming up questions.

@balbes150feel free to create a pinned topic to announce new versions from your repo like this:

As an option, I will close this topic for new user messages and it will only contain announcements and info on new versions. For users' questions - they will create new topics.

• Igor locked and pinned this topic
  • Igor unpinned this topic