Keyboard doesn't work

JWLLMS

I just installed Armbian on my Android TV Box. When it booted up, it asked me to enter the root password. My issue is that none of my keyboards were recognized and I wasn't able to type the password in. Does anyone know how I can resolve this?

It would be helpful if you provided any information on what your box is, what build you are using, what steps you have taken to get to the install point you have.  If the keyboard isn't working it would imply that you don't have working usb support, which would likely indicate you are not using a compatible dtb for your system. But with absolutely no information provided that is just a guess.

@Werner - Thank you for moving the chat!

@SteeMan - I am not sure what box I have (it was given to me by a friend years ago). There isn't a brand name and the only identifier is the model number on the bottom of it. The sticker on the button reads: Android OTT TV Box, model#: CSA93.

I'll attach a few photos I took earlier today.

ISfLSuczQYB7LwIT0Zm-9MQS46ug3Iht9dMRkZqrkkbfPI9biEkYeHX8Bohce6nNXgwGa2vAR9s8bK5-jQ5b2bQM2P_co-Dp6Xt628SZ7OICD_KZnaOt_OWVE7HvTNdr7wZVdPNE1kAz3ieNI8wwYjGUX7HNmyq9