Kobol Helios64 on Sale

lluuaapp

@bunducafe You can also donate one-time - just go to the store and click donation - paypal is available as well, although not visible at first.

@allen--smithee  in the end it is the same for me  as you summarized - when there will be no interesting helio64 relacement - wandering off will be quite certain.
Right at the moment I am really happy with a working and most of the time stable Helios64-system.

Let's hope that the status-quo remains for a while. The migration of my old QNAP419P system to Herlios64 was rather time-consuming - so I am not very motivated to start over again, although my backup strategy improved significantly ;-)

On 1/25/2022 at 12:50 PM, Amix73 said:

QUICK UPDATE:  I am NOW looking for ONLY one Helios64 (either full system or just the board).

The reason is, that I got an explanation from Igor, that hardware donations do NOT make sense (they are deprecated)  since they are not needed - hardware is the cheapest part of the dev-process, and the devs have enough hardware.
So the ONLY thing what would help the Armbian project would be
a.) person-power, i.e., help for keeping the project going (development, infrastructure, build-server) OR
b.) money donations.

That's why I am NOW looking for ONLY for a single Helios64 (full system or just the board) -  when it is located in Europe. It's for my personal use and as a backup.
@planned donation; Since I have neither the time nor the expertise to participate in development - I will make a single donation of 300€ (done) - which was the worth of the hardware.
I will consider a subscription if it is possible to donate anonymously

BUT STILL - if you are located in Europe and have a helio64 you want to sell - please contact me.

Thank you.

Thank you for your generosity! :thumbup:

The Armbian community is doing a really great job. I am still grateful for all the help I found here when I had a problem with my Helios64. (Remember that? https://forum.armbian.com/topic/18855-upgrading-to-bullseye-troubleshooting-armbian-21081/?do=findComment&comment=129711 )

Today I'm not coming to ask for help (since my NAS is working perfectly fine!) but to say hi to everyone.

And reading your positive message, Amix73, you even made me want to make a small donation. :beer:

Thanks again, everyone!

Hi Folks

I am selling my KOBOL64. It is completely brand new. It has never been switched on, when I received it we had just bought a new house and we were busy with the move. I took it out of the box once to take a look and then got stuck into a renovation project at home and ended up forgetting about the NAS until recently.  My house renovations are not finished and I will not have time to tinker with this for many more months so am selling it. I have the extra SSD bay holder purchased?

I am located in Australia and can send anywhere.  

MORAL of the story, think hard before renovating your house and then consciously decide not to renovate. 

On 4/6/2022 at 3:23 PM, kelso said:

Ok. I don’t think customs is a problem because it’s like receiving a computer from a friend, not buying from a shop. I will check. Where do you live in which city and suburb? 

do You have sell your unit to Amix73?

On 4/6/2022 at 3:23 PM, kelso said:

Ok. I don’t think customs is a problem because it’s like receiving a computer from a friend, not buying from a shop. I will check. Where do you live in which city and suburb? 

Ok, I write you a PM with the information. No need to discuss that here 😉
Thanks.

Hi all,

does anyone still want to buy a helios64 (case included)? I figure I'd ask here before listing it on ebay. I'm located in Germany.

I'd be asking for 230€, negotiable.

I hoped for proper mainline support of all essential features and was disappointed. Thus it as only been assembled and installed once and hasn't run for long.

Hi all,

I will be selling my Helios64 very soon (case included). It has been running on and off for a bit less than a year. I really like the look, and the 5-bay NAS, but the lack of WOL is a really deal breaker for me.

I'll be asking 230Euro/USD non negotiable + shipping. I'm currently in the U.S., but will be coming traveling to Switzerland/Germany at the end of this year/early next year.

Marc

Hello,

I know this is an old post....I have a like-new Helios - complete package - I'm getting ready to list on ebay.  I prefer to sell direct and avoid ebay fees.  Mine will include everything that was included in the initial pre-order, plus 3 x 1TB 3.5 HDs, and 1 x 250GB M.2 drive.   I will include all original docs, plus my notes and binder I put together.  It was used very little, and looks new.  It works and has a minimum Armbian system installed.  PM if interested.

I set up international shipping when I created the listing but it is no longer there.

And... lo and behold, there are arbitrary requirements for selling internationally on eBay…

Before you can sell internationally, you'll need to:

• Have an eBay account in good standing
  • Have earned at least 10 feedback points as a seller
  • Have made your first successful sale more than 90 days ago

I'm not sure how that would work if you chose to be delivered with Colissimo, gave your address in the Netherlands (if eBay even allows you to) and I sent it as Colissimo International 🤔

Edited by axeleroy