Samba Micro Home script did not work Orange Pi One.

Seasalt

I have a fresh install of Armbian 5.14 on a orange pi one.

I i have updated and upgraded it.

I have only installed synaptic and nautilus.

I then followed the instruction to install the micro home server and I commenced to install the Samba option.

It ran and then once it had finished said something like samba not running or samba not configured.

I tried to browse the network and look for my Tplink NAS router and it says "this location could not be displayed."

I would appreciate any ideas to get samba running.

Do you mean that you installed Armbian desktop image and you want to access another samba server in your LAN in default file manager?

If I remember correctly, to do this you you need to manually install additional packages:

sudo apt-get install gvfs-backends gvfs-fuse 

"Debian micro home server" script is designed to install server part, so you can access the files on your board from another device.

Do you mean that you installed Armbian desktop image and you want to access another samba server in your LAN in default file manager?

If I remember correctly, to do this you you need to manually install additional packages:

sudo apt-get install gvfs-backends gvfs-fuse 
"Debian micro home server" script is designed to install server part, so you can access the files on your board from another device.

Worked great. Thanks for taking the time to help.