Unknown S905X-B TV Box without reset button

EmilJ

Hi, 

I've got some kind of development TV box based on S905X, but I don't see any push button on whole board except power on button. There is no separate button or even AV socket. 
I looked everywhere and no idea. Do you guys have any other way to run multiboot on this type of board? 

Just to let you know, I was able to run Armbian on other devices but with some annoying Mediatek WiFi chipset which doesn't have proper drivers. 

You can see some picture below for probematic board.

https://ibb.co/2K55RTk

Often there is an 'update' app in Android that will do the same thing as the reset button.  But note that not all apps named 'update' will do what is needed.  But check if you have an update app and see if you can use it to run the aml_autoscript.zip  located in the /boot directory of your armbian sdcard.  This should cause the box to reboot and have the same effect as the reset button.

17 hours ago, SteeMan said:

Often there is an 'update' app in Android that will do the same thing as the reset button.  But note that not all apps named 'update' will do what is needed.  But check if you have an update app and see if you can use it to run the aml_autoscript.zip  located in the /boot directory of your armbian sdcard.  This should cause the box to reboot and have the same effect as the reset button.

@SteeMan you are really good person :) it works when I selected through `Update and Backup` app. Thanks a lot