Clone from old sdcard to new sdcard

Dear gurus good afternoon. I ask for help because itself I don't understand any more what not so I do. I should make a clone of my sdcard, but nothing leaves. I tried so:

I find the sdcard
fdisk - l
I create the empty file of an image
dd if=/dev/zero of=armbian.img bs=2048 count=1402144
also I add him to loop
losetup/dev/loop0 armbian.img
now I clone the sdcard in loop the device
dd if=/dev/sdd of=/dev/loop0
now I write down a half-scientific image on new sdcard
dd bs=2048 if=armbian.img of=/dev/sdd

As a result my sdcard doesn't seem on linux and I can't mount sections and loading doesn't happen to sdcard. Prompt please in what a mistake and as to me to make a clone of the sdcard.
I am very grateful.

My new sdcard is a little less than old therefore at record of an image on the new card which has been created so: dd if=/dev/sdd of=/home/user/imagename.img, the message is given:
dd: write error "/dev/sdd": On the device there is no empty seat left
7563265+0 records are received
7563264+0 records are sent
 15489564672 bytes (15 GB), 4249,41 c, 3,6 MB/c are copied

My new sdcard is a little less than old therefore at record of an image on the new card which has been created so

That's the reason why most recent Armbian images do not use the full capacity of the installation media but leave a small spare area. To prevent this sort of problems since cards of 'same' size might differ by a few sectors in reality.

A few more infos can be found by googling for 'backup sd card site:armbian.com' (seems the forum search is completely broken ATM), IIRC @rodolfo provided a script to clone in such a situation somewhere in the forums.

Thanks a lot, everything has turned out. I had only one question: whether this method of cloning is correct whether something will break? Also I apologize that not on a subject, but I am tormented by a question why after performance of nand-sata-install the root section is in the fstab file on / dev/mmcblk1p1

/dev/mmcblk1p1/ext4 defaults, noatime, nodiratime, commit=600, errors=remount-ro 0 1

, judging by fdisk - l the root section has to be / dev/mmcblk0p1

/ dev/mmcblk0p1 2048 30469567 30467520 14.5G 83 Linux