Minidlna and summer updates

disconnect

Hi

Few days ago i've upgraded by armbian to the newest release version 5.17? from 5.11.

The problem is, that minidlna DLNA server is only visible for few minutes after the service is started. Later i need a restart the service to make it visible for the new clients.

The strange is that when i don't exit/shutdown the client, after the server discovered, it stays visible and works perfectly. But i want to make it visible for a newly started client, i need to restart the service.

It doesn't seem to be client problem, as the same happens with my samsung smart tv, and a windows pc with foobar 2000 dlna plugin.

What's the problem? (it maybe a broadcasting problem)

cubieboard minidlna[12389]: /usr/sbin/minidlnad: error while loading shared libraries: libavformat-ffmpeg.so.56: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

hello my MINIDLNA doesn't work see the error above

I ran this command: sudo journalctl -xe

any idea, Google didn't help here

Thank you sir, can I fix installing a previous package .deb?

No, it's a conflict between libav packages from Jessie (which are required for minidlna) and FFmpeg packages from Armbian repository (which are required for mpv player in Armbian desktop release). The best way to resolve this would be to provide and support hardware accelerated video decoding only on Xenial based desktop images, at least until Debian Stretch is released.

Edit: This is for latest (5.20) prebuilt images, previous ones should work fine I guess...