Instalation HA on andoid box with Armbian

filjoa

Hi

I installed my HA system on an android box Amlogic S912 Octa core, with armbian, everything works fine until i restart the box.

Box: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bqeel-Android-Bluetooth-Amlogic-Output/dp/B078MHCTWT

After restarting the box I can no longer access the HA, but I can access the box with putty.

For everything to work again, I have to delete docker, HA and re-install everything again, but as soon as I remove the power, I am again without access by brower.

I think the problem is in some service that is not on startup, but I have no experience with linux and I don’t know how to solve this problem

Can anyone help me try to find the problem?

Best Regards

My recommendation is to ask your questions in a forum that is dedicated to HA.  There is nothing you have posted that would indicate this is an armbian issue.  And given the very few people hanging out in these armbian TV box forums the likelyhood of someone here having good HA knowledge is slim.

hi

thought the problem was on boot in armbian as HA process or Docker won't start

with the installation USB pen it is possible to do a fresh installation of armbian? how can I do this?

Hi

I don't know what I ended up doing but now I'm not able to install the home assistant due to problems with Docker

root@armhassio:~# docker run --init -d --name="home-assistant" -e "TZ=America/Sao_Paulo" -v /root/homeassistant:/config --net=host homeassistant/home-assistant:stable
docker: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?.
See 'docker run --help'.

Is it possible to re-install the image I have on the usb pen in this box, and make a clean instalation?