armbian-ramlog & armbian-truncate-log execution error

y52

armbian-ramlog & armbian-truncate-log are not executed due to an error parsing the XTRA_RSYNC_TO=(--delete) from /etc/default/armbian-ramlog

This results in quick saturation of /var/log.

I've made some advancement in debugging "armbian-ramlog & armbian-truncate-log" complex, based on the master tree here:

https://github.com/armbian/build/blob/master/packages/bsp/common/usr/lib/armbian/armbian-ramlog

Your /usr/lib/armbian/armbian-ramlog has a syntax error in the array expression 

${XTRA_RSYNC_TO[@]+"${XTRA_RSYNC_TO[@]}"}

The 1st array lacks a closing } curly braces. Secondly, I can't figure out, why the same array is duplicated.

Even if you parse a variable XTRA_RSYNC_TO=(--delete) from /etc/default/armbian-ramlog, it will result in :

--delete+--delete

Another problem comes, when you call 

/usr/lib/armbian/armbian-ramlog write >/dev/null 2>&1

from /usr/lib/armbian/armbian-truncate-logs. It actually produces the error:

# /usr/lib/armbian/armbian-truncate-logs /usr/lib/armbian/armbian-truncate-logs: 23: /etc/default/armbian-ramlog: Syntax error: "(" unexpected

I believe there is a syntax error in the way the call is made, where the XTRA_RSYNC_TO=(--delete) variable is not accounted for.

Otherwise, if the XTRA_RSYNC_TO=(--delete) variable is remarked in /etc/default/armbian-ramlog

and "--delete" option is hard coded in /usr/lib/armbian/armbian-ramlog, the complex starts running without raising exceptions.