Beelink X2 - video doesnt appear on TV

Yefet

I disconnected the Beelink X2 and connected it again and now there is no picture on screen. I tried several HDMI cables and tvs. What can I do so the player will work and show the picture? I tried flash the x2 firmware the flash was successful but still there is no picture.

edit: now the red light on the x2 that shows the x2 connected to the electricity turns off and doesnt stay on like before.

Hello,

I have similar problems with an opi+2e connected to an old TV through HDMI, I have to power both devices at the same time for the TV to understand there's something connected on the HDMI socket, perhaps you're having that kind of problem too...

Hello,

I have similar problems with an opi+2e connected to an old TV through HDMI, I have to power both devices at the same time for the TV to understand there's something connected on the HDMI socket, perhaps you're having that kind of problem too...

I tried turning on the tv and x2 at the same time and still no video is shown on the tv. Someone has another idea or maybe where can I get support for this player?

Board maker changed their RAM chips in recent version and settings hasn't been hacked yet. If you want to use Armbian or other systems based on mainline uboot you need to wait for a while since this was just discovered one week ago. 

ok. Will my x2 work with that hack?

Most likely yes, if there is nothing else wrong with your X2. I assume you can run Android which is (usually) installed on the internal memory?

Most likely yes, if there is nothing else wrong with your X2. I assume you can run Android which is (usually) installed on the internal memory?

Yes the android is on the internal memory not on sd card. Can you please notify me or reply here when there is a fix for my problem and how to fix it? when will it be approximately? Is the fix complicated?