Thanks to the Team!

philipd

That's all, really. I appreciate the amount and quality of work that the leaders here generously share with the community. I donated an amount that would buy 6 bottles of my preferred local brew, hoping that the project's accountants will allow at least that tiny drop in the total donation pool to be used to celebrate a little. It's well-earned!

2 hours ago, philipd said:

I appreciate the amount and quality of work that the leaders here generously share with the community.

I have refunded your donation as I can't accept it as a payment for resolving a bug. You are only allowed to donate if you don't generate us any additional expenses. Outside that its not called a Donation anymore.

When you open us a bug, you easily generate several thousands dollars of expenses directly to our private finances and in most cases bug has nothing to do with us. Users keep wasting our time in insane quantity ... Trading our scarce family budget and scarce time we need to run this project without even dealing with its users for a beer? And allowing project that steals from open source and from us telling us what is the value of our time? 

I would like to delete my account on these forums, but the operation is blocked. The error message says this: "According to GDPR guidelines, you cannot request account deletion because you have outstanding Commerce transactions. Please contact system administrator for more information." The Commerce transactions are fully resolved, as detailed above.

Will someone with appropriate permissions please unlock the account-deletion functionality?

7 hours ago, philipd said:

The Commerce transactions are fully resolved

I am sorry, but this is something that has to be consulted with an legal expert. We never had such case. We have no option but to wait for a legal adviser with a appropriate licence / background that will donate their time and research the case. Anyway nobody, except administrators, have access to sensitive data.

5 hours ago, philipd said:

Please contact system administrator for more information

Answering random topic in community forums is probably not following instructions -> "contacting administrator"? What about: https://forum.armbian.com/contact/ (for next time and others that might hit into this topic)

Software breaks all the time. I don't see a reason why you should be deleting "technical support" account as you will probably soon need to ask another question. People that fooled you they support a board don't have a clue about real problems and we don't provide support for their clients. This is the truth and they are aware of it, just don't care or respect open source software agreements. The conflict originates from that. Initially theirs. They should not drag you into this in first place ...

Switching to Armbian is a 1st step of showing minimum respect, second one is to become a community member and 3rd to understand what we do, what are our limits, what is our price to we are paying so you don't need to.

Who you are, what you do, do you like our work? Do you drink beer with strangers? I don't.