what is this device???

kamelo2022

Hi there
I bought X96Q box without warranty, supposed to be 4gb\16gb, allwinner h313, android 11, but turned out to be fake box with soc amlogic s905w, with android7.1 rooted (fake android11), I tried to flash it with different firmwares but it is stuck on blue light, the usb flashtool recognizes it but nothing responds, I tested all the methods on the forums without success
please is there a solution thank you

here are the pictures of the box

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At0NUPMBpbubbsXudVg-DCPQL1c?e=qWZI5L

Edited by kamelo2022

On 7/13/2022 at 1:08 AM, SteeMan said:

What are you trying to accomplish?  Saying you tried flashing different firmwares, doesn't tell us much about what you are trying to do.  What is your goal for this box?

I try to identify this box and then find a firmware and a method to repair it since it is blocked

I still don't know if you are trying to fix your box to run the original android or are you trying to install armbian to run from the sd card in addition to android on the internal storage.  Also, what are you trying to use to box for? Will wired ethernet be sufficient for your needs?

13 hours ago, SteeMan said:

I still don't know if you are trying to fix your box to run the original android or are you trying to install armbian to run from the sd card in addition to android on the internal storage.  Also, what are you trying to use to box for? Will wired ethernet be sufficient for your needs?

Yes i try to fix it by installing the original firmware or an equivalent, for which it simply works again, because I tried hundreds of differents roms and different tools and methods posted on the net, but without success, I even tried armbian, corelec  with sd card and usb, etc ... with different dtb but nothing works, it remains attached to the blue light, and yes the wired ethernet is enough for me...thank u for ur replay 

Edited by kamelo2022

On 7/13/2022 at 9:43 AM, mrno said:

I got the same one.

The box outside says its allwinner h313 but turned out to be amlogic s905w.

I even could not boot into the recovery mode.

Yes , the same problem ,it's a chinese fake box with fake specs and a hacked boot,I have tried almost everything and it does not work, stuck on blue light

My only suggestion is to get the box back to an original android firmware.  You say that you have tried hundreds of things, so you probably don't have the original firmware or you would have tried that already.  If you can't get the box back to working with android firmware, there is no way to move forward with armbian.