[CNX-Software] - MangoPi MQ Quad SBC – Allwinner H616 meets Raspberry Pi Zero W form factor

RSS Bot

MangoPi MQ Quad Allwinner H616 SBC

MangoPi MQ Quad is an Allwinner H616 quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 SBC following Raspberry Pi Zero W form factor, and the company’s earlier MangoPi MQ Pro RISC-V SBC featuring the Allwinner D1 processor. The MangoPi MQ Quad also comes with 1GB RAM, a mini HDMI output, two USB Type-C ports, WiFI 4 and Bluetooth connectivity, a microSD card, as well a 40-pin Raspberry Pi-compatible GPIO header and an FPC connector with USB, Ethernet, and more GPIOs for expansion. MangoPi MQ Quad specifications: SoC – Allwinner H616 quad-core Cortex-A53 @ 1.5GHz with Mali-G31 MP2 GPU with OpenGL 3.2, Vulkan 1.1, OpenCL 2.0 API support System Memory – 1GB DDR3L Storage – MicroSD card slot, a footprint for SPI flash (on the bottom of the board) Video Output – Mini HDMI 2.0 port up to 4Kp60 Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n WiFi 4 and Bluetooth 4.2 via RTL8723DS; ceramic and u.FL antennas included USB [...]

The post MangoPi MQ Quad SBC – Allwinner H616 meets Raspberry Pi Zero W form factor appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

It does not start with 

Armbian_23.02.0-trunk_Orangepizero2_sid_edge_6.1.6.img/Armbian_23.02.0-trunk_Orangepizero2_sid_edge_6.1.6_minimal.img

nor with

Armbian_22.11.3_Orangepizero2_bullseye_edge_6.1.4_minimal.img

That was maybe not the best idea I ever had. 🤔

Edited by gounthar

The supplied Debian image boots and starts an X session, but my USB-C hub (with Ethernet) is not recognized (it works with the RISC-V Nezha build from @balbes150), and my WaveShare hat (with USB and Ethernet) neither.
I'm kind of stuck, as I would like to add an existing WiFi network and get rid of all cables but the power. 🤷‍♂️

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines