Unable to run Armbian on Odroid N2+

Hello, I'm pretty new to Armbian and also to Odroid devices.

I'm trying to use Armbian as main operating system (instead of official Ubuntu image).

If I burn SD with official Ubuntu image, it work well, if I try to burn almost any of Armbian images for Odroid N2/N2+, I can't get them to work.

I've tried theese images:

• Armbian 22.08.1 Bullseye
  • Armbian 22.05.4 Bullseye
  • Armbian 21.08.1 Bullseye
  • Armbian 22.05.4 Jammy
  • Armbian 22.05.4 Jammy
  • Armbian 21.05.2 Hirsute Edge

As per Ubuntu, I've downloaded them, burnt with BalenaEtcher on SD, put the SD in switched-off odroid, attach hdmi, lan, keyboard and power (at the end).

I can see petitboot start but, when it try to boot from the SD, the hdmi lost signal and I can't find Odroid in my network. I've waited for 20 minutes before start asking. 

I wrote in github and they suggest me to try changing the dip switch but I don't know exactly what is it; maybe the SPI Boot Select Switch? In this case, I'm pretty sure it point the SD slot because petiteboot show me device which I can boot and if I try with Ubuntu SD, it works.

Anyone could help me with Armbian versione (Bullese, Jammy and so on) and with my boot problem?

Thank you in advance

Stefano