H3 CPU TV Box with EMCP

b13

Hi all. May I ask here? Just found a mention of EMCP only here. I got such a board, not a single image is loaded from it. Allwinner H3 processor, jwa60 memory. I think it's all about memory. Advise what to do next? How to run an image from it (

foto

On 8/21/2022 at 2:54 PM, b13 said:

Hi all. May I ask here? Just found a mention of EMCP only here. I got such a board, not a single image is loaded from it. Allwinner H3 processor, jwa60 memory. I think it's all about memory. Advise what to do next? How to run an image from it (

foto

I also have some MXQ Android STB that runs Allwinner H3, but you can use the official Orange Pi PC Plus armbian image and follow the instruction how to boot it up  on SD card and install to built-in emmc.

though mine is a emmc model, if its emcp, there's a chance that "nand-sata-install" command may not detect the emcp chip.

02.09.2022 в 13:46, remlei сказал:

У меня также есть несколько MXQ Android STB, на которых работает Allwinner H3, но вы можете использовать официальный образ Orange Pi PC Plus armbian и следовать инструкциям, как загрузить его на SD-карту и установить на встроенный emmc .

хотя у меня модель emmc , если это emcp, есть шанс, что команда « nand -sata-install» может не обнаружить чип emcp.

Спасибо. Я понимаю, что они похожи, но у меня не загружается ни один образ с TF-карты, пишет DRAM: 0 не может определить память. Удалось собрать boot0 от

Скрытый текст

h3_llichee

, по UART в терминале доходит до SUNXI. Я все еще не могу запустить Linux (пока не могу понять, почему.

Edited by b13

@b13

Beg pardon:

What the hell Is now this discussion about allwinner method while here we are discussing of rockchip??????????

Even if the platform is similari ( armhf ) every brand has his particolar bootstrap method buried in SOC ( the loader and thus Memory initialition and so on )

PLEASE remain focused on rockchip and provide uart logs,  thanks

1 час назад, fabiobassa сказал:

Beg pardon:

What the hell Is now this discussion about allwinner method while here we are discussing of rockchip??????????

Even if the platform is similari ( armhf ) every brand has his particolar bootstrap method buried in SOC ( the loader and thus Memory initialition and so on )

PLEASE remain focused on rockchip and provide uart logs,  thanks

Sorry, just answered the question.

I keep learning new things :)

If you can help, the logs are here.

https://forum.armbian.com/topic/23074-r69-emcp-v20-allwinner-h3/#comment-145850

Edited by b13
editing

@b13

While Is a good thing keep learning, you cannot Imagine how much confusion you generate in newcomers mixting methods that have nothing to share.

Studying rk322x costed us so many sleepless nights and efforts in trial and errors, ecmp are beginning to be more and more supported, nands are still and Always Will be evil bitches on main kernel.

This Is !!!!

Leave allwinner out of this 3ad please