Armbian wallpaper remake

Igor

Our default desktop wallpaper was done quickly and its not state of the art :P We decided to give you an opportunity to make a better one within this small contest. The best work will become a part of our desktop and the best of the best will become our default.

armbian01.jpg

Rules and guidelines:

- minimalist design, dark and light version

- embedded our logo and font in any color combination and size.

- it must be your own creation

- final work should be named and be available in following formats: 1920x1080, 3840x2160, 1650x1050, 1440x1080, 1280x1024

- it must be added as single image into the post and attached as ZIP with all formats as a reply on this topic. 

Prize for the winner

We will chose the best submission which will become next default desktop wallpaper. If we could not decide, we'll put it on vote. Winner of this small contest will be rewarded with Orange PI+ 2E.

post-1-0-29500200-1464896485.png

Deadline

We will accept submission until December 1st, 2016, than we will take a week to decide.

Edit: Light version added

Hey guys,

Great work you're doing with armbian. Just created an account to post a couple of ideas I came up with. I've only got the largest resolution right now, but if you like any of them I can easily save out others.

Linen - Dark
bbxSa4J.jpg

Linen - Light
WcQTj1A.jpg

Vertical blur
yhqu9WI.jpg

Vertical blur - Light
iMnrFBr.jpg

Edit: Light versions added

Whipped up a couple more this evening. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Really cool stuff everyone is making. I really like the logo/typography Miike. Good stuff. Anyway I can get the dark version with just a charcoal grey instead of the gradient? I'd like to use it for my wallpaper. Again these are at the highest resolution asked for. They can easily be scaled down if anyone is interested.

H-Town

v0lFAjT.jpg

H-town - Light

g7rp7bp.jpg

CPU Magenta

cMNCnke.jpg

CPU Magenta - Light

CMHl7rU.jpg

Micro SD

f5tMucq.jpg

Micro SD - Light

1KzbUsj.jpg

Man, you guys a producing some awesome desktops. @dvachon that's a super cool photo/desktop. I'll be adding it to my queue for sure. @Dre0x love it dude. poly penguins for the win. I whipped up another over the weekend. Wanted to post it and get your opinions. I thought it might be cool do something like this for each of the supported boards. I just used my odroid c-1 as a model. Let me know what you think, or if you have a board you would like me to illustrate.

Note: As mentioned in my previous posts this are provided as the largest size requested. If you would like them scaled to specific resolution just ask.

Odroid C1 Light

1adkpjv.jpg

Odroid C1 Dark

8yhRh7Z.jpg

I am a novice with Linux and ARM hardware but keen to learn and am using a newly acquired Odroid C2 as a learning tool. I have been observing the work being done by the Armbian group and wish to contribute in the only way I currently feel competent to do. To that end I want to submit some wallpaper designs for consideration and need some guidance on how I upload them.

I am a novice with Linux and ARM hardware but keen to learn and am using a newly acquired Odroid C2 as a learning tool. I have been observing the work being done by the Armbian group and wish to contribute in the only way I currently feel competent to do. To that end I want to submit some wallpaper designs for consideration and need some guidance on how I upload them.

You need one approved post to become a forum user. Now you are ... when you adding the post use "More Reply Options" button and there you can attach an image.

Just another quick idea. Again, these images are provided in the highest resolution asked for, but can easily be saved in all resolutions needed.  All art was created using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, all document files will be provided.

Storage Light
FzTRsJn.jpg

Storage Dark

ozbOxtB.jpg