Trouble Booting Armbian 22.08 on Le Potato

Linkthe3rd

I have just downloaded the latest version of Armbian and when I power on my potato there is only a solid red, and solid blue light.

I thought it was my micro SD card but I installed Ubuntu onto the same micro SD and the potato booted up fine with a green light and flashing blue light. 

Is this because it is a new update or am I doing something wrong.

I downloaded both CLI and Desktop 22.08 Jammy from the website today (Nov 4, 2022) and neither boot.  There is no output to capture, no logs to capture, no debug to show.  Absolutely nothing appears when power is applied.  The blue led and red led remain lit steady exactly the same as they do when there is no SD card loaded into the board.  The green LED does not light, just as it does not when there is no SD card inserted into the board.

I downloaded CLI 21.02.1 Buster 5.10.12 from the archive dated February 4, 2021 and that booted fine.  Red led is steady, green led is steady, and blue led blinks with activity.  I was able to log in and create accounts.  So at least I know the Le Potato SBC hardware is working.

I am happy to help test this issue however I only have access to a windows laptop and Le Potato SBC, so I can't build an image myself unless there's some way to do so from windows.  If someone can point me to a fixed image I can try booting it.

Hello, I had the same issue with the "Le Patato 2 GB". I bought a 4 pack turned out the Board was bad; once it connected my SD to an other board out of the batch It started right up!

- used most recent Release date: Nov 30, 2022 Armbian_22.11.1_Lepotato_jammy_current_5.19.17_xfce_desktop.

- My issue with booting, bad board .