orange pi, with loboris' modded image (!!! sorry !!!) stabilized

Jean-Philippe Theroux

hello

my name is jean philippe, i am working with most orange pi products since i bought like 1000$ worth of them from steven 2 years ago.

i have the plus, the orange pi h3, and two different a20s

i am willing to work in conjunction with you guys

right now, i have a (99% fully working stable .img) the only thing i cant get it of the verbose

what is the file with arguments on that distro????

boot.cmd

cmdline.txt

uEnv.txt????

i have no clue how to shut down verbose completely since theres no grub.

PLEASE HELP, would be greatly appreciated.

i know, this is armbian forum, but you guys dont have the HW acceleration like the other image does now.

thanks

jean-philippe

but you guys dont have the HW acceleration like the other image does now.

We do and we have much more.

We can't give you much help on 3rd party builds but to cut down verbosity on ours: remove console=tty1 from kernel boot parameters line inside boot.cmd, recompile it and reboot.

@jean-philippe

Sorry to hear it took you so long to find Armbian. You'll find an entirely different culture here than what you might be used to. Armbian is centered around working software, not marketing hype. While you still might be struggling with HW/SW bought 2 years ago as the seller's website is a sadly abandoned construction site ( with the notable exception of the excellent OpenElec ) Armbian turns useless OPI bricks into well-performing little jewels with predictable behaviour. I'm strictly speaking as a user and my contribution to the project is some forum help, tutorials and documenting successfully solved use cases.

So why not download a current Armbian, spend some time in reading documentation and forum help ? You spent 2 years on '99% fully working stable' ;) , why not invest some hours to experience a stable and tested solution ?

Welcome to Armbian !

ADJECTIVES="unstablily overclocked, undocumented, insecure, software-lacking"

... Armbian turns useless OPI  ${ADJECTIVES} bricks into well-performing little jewels with predictable behaviour...

And I'm sure that most people here can still append some more stuff on ADJECTIVES variable

hello

my name is jean philippe, i am working with most orange pi products since i bought like 1000$ worth of them from steven 2 years ago.

[...cut...]

Truly,abandon the idea to work on orangepi patchy software, armbian is WAAAAY better and much more carefully crafted that the crap you can download from the orangepi site or from the forums. Armbian is a real distro, others aren't