Processor support S905L X96 mini

wapins

Help me find information on installing armbian on the S905L processor on the X96 MINI TV set-top box.

I used to buy an X96 MINI on an S905W processor and there were no problems with the installation.

I read that the processor S905L and S905W are almost the same, but I can't run armbian. 

Now I'm trying to start armbian from a USB card, before connecting the power, I press the button to start the download from USB, but the console freezes until I release the button.

Помогите мне найти информацию об установке armbian на процессор S905L в приставке X96 MINI TV.

Раньше я покупал X96 MINI на процессоре S905W, и проблем с установкой не было.

Я читал, что процессоры S905L и S905W почти одинаковы, но я не могу запустить armbian. 

Теперь я пытаюсь запустить armbian с USB-карты, перед подключением питания я нажимаю кнопку, чтобы начать загрузку с USB, но консоль зависает, пока я не отпущу кнопку.

IMG_6349 (1).jpg

IMG_6350.jpg

Edited by wapins

@wapins  The build you are using is a fork of Armbian.  That developer has no association with armbian and does not interact with armbian developers or these forums.  They use the armbian name without permission.  You need to post your question in their forums as we can't help you here.

I can't boot from USB. I press the button with a toothpick, but the box freezes until I release the button. I think I need to find some contacts and close them, but I can't find information on this board anywhere.

Please provide more information, I can't guess as to what you are doing/seeing. 

2 hours ago, wapins said:

I press the button with a toothpick, but the box freezes until I release the button.

That is what is supposed to happen.  Pressing the reset button during boot will cause the board to load the multiboot setup from an sd card.  This is something you should only need to do once.

You mention usb, do you mean sd card?

What happens after you release the reset button?