WebGL

jonnyvh

Hi there, I have two Le Potatos, one for each of my boys. One of them has Raspbian OS on it and the other has Armbian. What we have found is that the one with Raspbian is able to run Scratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/), but the one that I have loaded with Armbian gives an error that says that WebGL is not working properly on Chromium. On Firefox I don't get an error, but Scratch doesn't work right. I purchased these on the same day, so as far as I know, the hardware should be the same. Is there a way to enable WebGL on Armbian so that my boys can use Scratch on this system?

In case it helps: https://paste.armbian.com/wepugikade

@Myronlol, no worries. I'm guilty of the same thing. I was trying to find a similar output for Raspbian OS, thinking that it may help to compare and contrast the differences. I tried 

sudo raspbianmonitor -u

but it is not a valid command. Would it be helpful to have that information? If so, do you know how I would be able to get it off of the Raspbian OS?

Raspbian has it's own things going on, and is using the Libre Computer kernel, tuned for their boards.  I will need to take a look and see what has disturbed the Le Potato image in our distro, it's not immediately obvious but these boards share kernels with a lot of devices and sometimes we step on each others toes.