Rock64: OS Will not transfer to eMMC Card from SD after installation

Elienar

The initial installation went fine from the flashed image on SD card, and still works fine. However, after using armbian-config to attempt to transfer the OS and bootloader to the eMMC card, nothing actually changes. It says it formats the card and then goes through the process of transferring the files, or at least it looks like it does. But when I reboot it it's still running on the SD card and no files appear to have been transferred to the eMMC. fstab lists the UUID of the SD card and not the eMMC at all; this is also true of the bootenv section of armbian-config.

One thing I did notice is that there are some new directories under /mnt : '/mnt/nand-sata-install.Jkf7AG' and '/mnt/nand-sata-install.xo9PVr'. Both of these contain 'bootfs' and 'rootfs' directories, but these are all empty.  Also, 'lsblk' shows some sort of boot partitions on the eMMC:

mmcblk1      179:32   0 29.1G  0 disk
└─mmcblk1p1  179:33   0 28.8G  0 part
mmcblk1boot0 179:64   0    4M  1 disk
mmcblk1boot1 179:96   0    4M  1 disk

Previously, I used this board with ayufan, booting directly from the eMMC card. Before flashing the SD card I erased the boot files from the eMMC card, and as I said the initial installation seemed to go just fine