Awawa Armbian on T95 mini tv box?

Hi, can anybody tell me if the Armbian release by developer Awawa for the Tanix TX6 tv-box Allwinner H6 will work on mt T95 mini tv box? I'm asking because it works on the T95 max also.

I am currently running the Inovato Quadra image on my T95 mini but it has a terribly annoying flaw, in that it changes the MAC address after every reboot, which as you can imagine is infuriating when you're trying to set up SSH/SFTP/VNC.

I have a workaround by manually setting the IP address on the box to a static IP then setting up port forwarding in my router to that address but i seem to lose access via the local network yet via my external IP address it works fine.

I also read on the Inovato forums that Awawa's image runs on the T95 max and has fixed the random MAC address change so i would love to run it on my T95 mini if at all possible. Both the max and the mini have the same processor and as far as i can tell, the only real difference is that the max model has 4GB or ram as opposed to 2GB on the mini.

Any advice here would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't specifically have to be this particular image that i want to run on my  T95 mini, i just want any stable image that will run and not change the damn MAC address.

TIA