qutebrowser - dependency issues on Armbian

UnixOutlaw

Trying to install qutebrowser in Armbian on OPi+ 2E (H3) - but get stuck on dependencies :

apt-get install python-tox python3-pyqt5 python3-pyqt5.qtwebkit python3-sip python3-pypeg2 python3-jinja2 python3-yaml

This is then followed up (if successful) by :

dpkg -i qute-package.deb

However cannot install all those dependencies (if I remove python3-pypeg2 from the list) :

root@sporange:~/qutebrowser-0.8.2# apt-get install python-tox python3-pyqt5 python3-pyqt5.qtwebkit python3-sip python3-jinja2 python3-pygments python3-yaml
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 python3-pyqt5 : Depends: libqt5designer5 (>= 5.0.2) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: libqt5gui5 (>= 5.3.0) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: libqt5help5 (>= 5.3.0) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: libqt5printsupport5 (>= 5.3.0) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: libqt5widgets5 (>= 5.3.0) but it is not going to be installed
 python3-pyqt5.qtwebkit : Depends: libqt5gui5 (>= 5.0.2) but it is not going to be installed
                          Depends: libqt5webkit5 (>= 5.2.0) but it is not going to be installed
                          Depends: libqt5widgets5 (>= 5.2.0) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

And then if I download :

https://qutebrowser.org/python3-pypeg2_2.15.2-1_all.deb

Install that - still get other dependency issues - end up in a seemingly endless loop...

Anyone have any clues / pointers?

I've managed to install xombrero and dwb - but I was just getting used to qutebrowser (Windows, x86 Linux, ARM Linux [pine <dietPI>,CHIP <ChipOS>) and would really like this running on Armbian on the OPi+ 2E.

I might see if I get same issues on my BananaPI running Armbian...

P.S. slightly off topic - however I was "considering" getting stuck in and having a look at porting / running Armbian on CHIP (Allwinner R8) - but no idea on the difficulty level of this.  I've got 5 CHIPs (one inside a PocketCHIP) and getting another 4 more in the next few weeks.

Well there ya go!

Fixed it myself...   I'd previously enabled sid and stretch repos - then commented them out.

Removed comments, "apt-get update", then "apt-get upgrade" - now I can install the prerequisite / dependencies!

-- edit --

Only enabled "sid" - not both stretch and sid...