[Orange Pi PC+] Can not automount usb memory.

prime_jp

This should and used to work out of the box but only on desktop images. If you are using some self desktop install on the top of CLI, than you need to configure many things, this is among them.

Try mount manually under root at first stage.

Thank you for reply.

I examined, on /etc/usbmount/usbmount.conf follow is ok.

FS_MOUNTOPTIONS="-fstype=vfat,gid=pi,dmask=0000,fmask=0111"

but adding iocharset and codepage seems to be an error.

(ex. FS_MOUNTOPTIONS="-fstype=vfat,iocharset=utf8,codepage=932,gid=pi,dmask=0000,fmask=0111")

Since raspbian (on Raspberry Pi) can work without problems, will not it be possible for armbian to work properly?

Since raspbian (on Raspberry Pi) can work without problems, will not it be possible for armbian to work properly?

Now I made a real world test on latest image and it work properly.

USB key become accessible, it appears on the desktop upon insert. When you click, is mounted and you can see it's content.

What is wrong with that? From my POW it works properly. You can easily change this behavior to suits your case.

$FS_MOUNTOPTIONS will be passed to the mount command in the background so as Igor already suggested: Try it manually first in case you want to tweak settings. As root

mount -v -t vfat -o $options ...

Which options are available depends on the kernel and legacy images for H3 devices have to use a smelly Allwinner Android kernel where stuff might differ from (nearly) mainline kernel currently used with Raspbian.

OK. Thanks.

But, I want to do auto mount, not manual mount.

I know, It seems that the mount fails with codepage.

Old system need codepage for convert language code.

Currently it is almost unified with UTF - 8, so it seems that only iocharset is OK.

It is now automounted by specifying only iocharset.

(FS_MOUNTOPTIONS="-fstype=vfat,iocharset=utf8,gid=pi,dmask=0000,fmask=0111")