OrangePI PC no output on HDMI

sovking

I'm running an OrangePI PC with legacy Jessie server and armbian 5.23 and kernel 3.4.112. I never seen the ouput through the HDMI monitor. It's always without signal, even at boot when uboot start.

Is that normal ?

I played with h3disp, but it never work.

I would like to see just the boot and the text console.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

U-boot does not have video driver in this version. It will come in next release ... but HDMI works, check cables, power supply, monitor, ... default screen settings is 720p.

not uboot... But kernel begin to load it shuold output , or I have to wait last phase, around login to see the prompt ?

Regarding the stuff used:

1) monitor I used both a DELLU2410 and a mini 7" monitor,

2) two different HDMI cables (I can try other two different cables)

3) I did not read 720p default, I ve tried different modes using h3disp

4) I've used the supplied power supply at beginning, but now I'm using a powerbank connected to power: EasyAcc PB10000CF) that works well as UPS and should provide 2A (I've tried different ones, most of them are not able to switch without interruption/power loss).

I could restore the original script.bin, maybe some settings was corrupter around hdmi: I found that using h3consumption if I descrease core, in some situation I'm not more able to restore the original 4 cores, because a setting remains in rc.local, and it's not deleted by h3consumption.

Last question, the difference between desktop and server are only due to differents packages that provide X functionlity ?