Armbian for Amlogic S805 and S802/S812

masteripper

24 minutes ago, balbes150 said:

1. According to the log, the problem with the SD card. The system is unable to read some blocks on it, perhaps the reason for poor compatibility settings of the card and the reader.

2. You can write the image to USB and run from USB flash drive. SD card is required only to activate the multi-boot (using a toothpick or application Update&Backup). By the way, if there is a console UART, multi-upload, you can activate the manual commands from the console UART (using a USB flash drive).

thanks! I will try with onther sd card; I have activated multi-boot; where I find the manual commands from the console UART? thanks!

1 hour ago, balbes150 said:

1. According to the log, the problem with the SD card. The system is unable to read some blocks on it, perhaps the reason for poor compatibility settings of the card and the reader.

2. You can write the image to USB and run from USB flash drive. SD card is required only to activate the multi-boot (using a toothpick or application Update&Backup). By the way, if there is a console UART, multi-upload, you can activate the manual commands from the console UART (using a USB flash drive).

I tried now with SD CARD Samsung 32gb class 10 but same problem :(

I have tried now with Jessie Debian XFCE and SERVER rom image but have same problem, look my log thanks!

S82_Debian_jessie_3.10.99_xfce.txt

Multiboot you have already activated, so not something in the console UART should not be executed. I wrote this for those who have no opportunity to activate the multi-boot using a standard procedure (using SD card). They can do it through the console UART.

Try any USB flash drive.

7 minutes ago, balbes150 said:

Multiboot you have already activated, so not something in the console UART should not be executed. I wrote this for those who have no opportunity to activate the multi-boot using a standard procedure (using SD card). They can do it through the console UART.

Try any USB flash drive.

thanks but the true problem is that I tried with SD CARD Samsung 32gb class 10 but same problem, stuck loading and showes black screen with no signal; have you seen my last log? thanks!

8 hours ago, balbes150 said:

Try unplugging all USB devices except USB flash drive. Try connecting a USB flash drive in all the connectors. The results of the tests USB, show logs.

now some it is changed, I have unplugged the usb wireless and now loading from usb but showes always black screen with no signal; this my new log:

I used meson8_k200b_2G_emmc_sdio.dtb

S82_log_flashusb_sdio.txt

S82_flashdrive_sdhc.txt

On 1/9/2017 at 11:25 AM, balbes150 said:

Try to use ordinary USB flash drive.

Hi,

I have tried with flashdrive but I have same error, same problems! :(

balbes150 please help me!

I read here someone with the same problem "aml_sdhc_print_err" solved by disabling UHS

https://archlinuxarm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=8283

how can I to do it? thanks!

hello,
I need support - I have S812 and I tried to follow these steps, where problem occurs in step n.8 - instead of "boot from external media" after second restart, it booted from original ROM immediately.
There is no black screen for 7-10minutes, it just boot as usual. I also tried the step n.9 (swith dtb.img), but problem remains the same. I followed all the steps from this guide.
Can you suggest possible mistakes, which I could made please ?
I would take any suggestion.

1. Download the desired image
2. Unpack
3. Record an image on the medium
4. to run Android
5. open the app "Update&Backup"
6. Select local update and an archive on removable media (aml_update.zip)
7. Run update
8. System twice to reboot and start running the system from external media.
9. If after 7-10 minutes on the monitor not to receive any messages on system startup. Turn off TV box and add in manual in the first partition (FAT) the file "dtb.img". On the media there is a directory dtb from where you can take the files and copy them to the root of the renaming of "dtb.img".

Need to pick up the option for the file system will run. Pay attention, after you add\change the dtb file, you need to try to run the system and waiting to run 7-10 minutes. If not happened, repeat with a different dtb file.