[kernel] can't change kernel default options

cippo

Hello,

I try to use the Armbian build framework to generate a debian package with modified kernel,

generated packages.deb works fine, but the compiled kernel is everytime the default and not mine.

I use: ./compile.sh KERNEL_CONFIGURE=yes KERNEL_KEEP_CONFIG=no and then load my kernel_config but the result is everytime the default kernel, the .config become change then my .config

I also try to bypass the problem by adding immutable attribute to my personalized .config (chattr +i ./.config) but the script crash:

│ /home/maxi/sources/linux-sun8i/sun8i/scripts/kconfig/Makefile:33: recipe for target 'silentoldconfig' failed                                              │  
  │ make[2]: *** [silentoldconfig] Error 1                                                                                                                    │  
  │ /home/maxi/sources/linux-sun8i/sun8i/Makefile:493: recipe for target 'silentoldconfig' failed                                                             │  
  │ make[1]: *** [silentoldconfig] Error 2                                                                                                                    │  
  │ make: *** No rule to make target 'include/config/auto.conf', needed by 'include/config/kernel.release'.  Stop.

Thankyou for your support

(and sorry for my bad english)