OpenGL for Orange PI PC

Iso9660

First I would like to thanks the awesome work done make Armbian work out of the box in the Orange PI PC.

When I play Tux Racer I ser it flickering in gray and the scene parcially rendered. Please, could you let me know how I can make Tux Racer to render properly?

mesa-utils package can be useful to start debugging with. The main problem is that drivers for the GPU are proprietary and there is no OpenGL driver, but just an OpenGL ES driver. OpenGL ES is a bit different than regular OpenGL, and provided with armbian there is an OpenGL shim which converts calls from OpenGL ES to OpenGL. As a wrapper, it is quite from being perfect and the result is that OpenGL applications are misbehaving.

It's not just the driver, hardware supports only OpenGL ES, and for OpenGL you are stuck either with software implementation (which won't be fast enough) or with a GLshim wrapper which implements only OpenGL 1.x with some limitations.

So the original question

Please, could you let me know how I can make Tux Racer to render properly?

can be answered as "don't use Tux Racer on hardware which is not capable of providing native OpenGL". These boards can be used at most as a retro gaming consoles (check the RetroOrangePi project for the list of supported emulators and native games)