OOlite

masteripper

Hello to everybody and happy holidays...

I have a rather simple question..i have installed OOlite but it seems a little old as version and the expansions seems to need newer version...so does anybody knows which is the latest versions that i can install on my Beelink X2 ...?

Also as a sidenote when i launch the application the mouse cursor flashes rather annoyingly so if there is a solution to this it would be nice....

TIA

Well it has being some time since my last post but.....

With the latest Ambian OOlite now installs version 1.82 which is visually great ...so initial issue resolved...

Now there are other issues...

1. I Have no sound...i have BX2 connected via HDMI to my TV but no matter what ...everything is totally silent....i switched from default to shdmi but nothing....just nothing....well odd...there is a separate package for the sound...:)

2. which tool can i use to get the frequency my BX2 is running.also i think i have read something about OverClocking ..a little boost would be just fine to make OOlite work smoothly...i am playing 720p with minimum detail but its more than OK ...but there is a slight lagging especially when there are big 3D objects like the planet....right now when i play OOlite i see from the terminal that the temperature is 65C...is it OK?..is there room for safe OC...

3. BT gamepad PS3 GamePad (this was a pain in the a$$ to get it paired...i have tried like 10 different tutorials to get it working and i am not sure what i did and finally i got it paired...)...this has the setting to switch off after some time of inactivity...is there a trick to keep a fake connection ....so if it get switched off ...the connection is kept up and i repair it and i continue using it...it seems that OOlite detects Joystick only when it starts..:(

and finally a big question....

I have a BX2 with a remote control....i guess if i fiddle with lirc i will get it to work (anyone kind to share a remote.conf...---i think this is the file that makes the remote "connection")...but after i got it working i would like to have a "shell" like the android launchers...something like 8 big assignable buttons controlled via remote with the "necessary" applications...like OOlite,PPSSPP,Kodi...etc ...but it seems i can't find something like this....:(....any ideas...?