Stable release for OPI Zero

reamond

A quick one... is there an estimated date on when a stable version (next version) will be released for OPI Zero...?

I am looking for to have the following included:

> Full H2+ support / would be great with the goal to to force the power consumption to the lower side

> SPI boot from USB

> Working serial gadget / Serial through OTG

> Full H2+ support / would be great with the goal to to force the power consumption to the lower side

This will never happen (I mean the "full support"), and I don't think there will be any significant power consumption related improvements in the near future.

> SPI boot from USB

Can be enabled on the current images by using the newest version of the boot script and doing the partition/FS resizing manually

> Working serial gadget / Serial through OTG

Are there any issues with this on current legacy images we don't know about?

And questions about release schedule should be avoided in general - it's done when it's done, and when it's done, it will be announced.

Can be enabled on the current images by using the newest version of the boot script and doing the partition/FS resizing manually

Ok,so what is the easiest way to do that..
> I put the 3.4.113 image on the sd ...
> Than, can I do an"apt-get" to update with the latest boot script? How do I upgrade the boot script...?
> Move the image from sd to USB
> And than resize with resize2fs

> Than, can I do an"apt-get" to update with the latest boot script? How do I upgrade the boot script...?

No, you have to download https://raw.githubusercontent.com/igorpecovnik/lib/master/config/bootscripts/boot-sunxi.cmdto /boot/boot.cmd and recompile it to /boot/boot.scr

> And than resize with resize2fs

No, the easiest way would be using gparted or parted+resize2fs - both variants done offline from another Linux installation

Also you have to flash the latest u-boot image (can be found in /usr/lib/linux-u-boot-... in the image or extracted from the package in the beta repository) using flashrom - won't go into the details, was posted before in other threads