MIQI board

constantius

@tkaiser  I wouldn't bet on anyone in that forum being an ASUS rep. [EDIT]  @Mikerr is the forum owner, he's posted in here asking about progress on the Tinker Board. [/EDIT]That said, Asus hasn't demonstrated a lot of interest in their own product, at least not publicly...

I tried the MiQi image on my tinkerboard, no HDMI output and no power to any peripherals.  I'm guessing it's the Rockchip power management IC (RK808), since everything else is directly tied to the SoC.  I don't have a 64-bit machine to dedicate to Ubuntu for building Armbian, but I'll see what I can scratch up.  First things first is to tap into tty0

"to boot from SD card you need to press and hold a button on the back side of the board and power on. This erases bootloader on eMMC and now you can boot from SD."

which button? There is only one button on the back side.. i have pressed it and nothing is happens.. Could you make a photo ?

1 hour ago, constantius said:

"to boot from SD card you need to press and hold a button on the back side of the board and power on. This erases bootloader on eMMC and now you can boot from SD."

which button? There is only one button on the back side.. i have pressed it and nothing is happens.. Could you make a photo ?

https://github.com/mqmaker/docs/wiki/miqi-installing-firmwares