Transmission app error

SpityuHun

Hy all!

I have ona big problem. I use armbian 5.24(ubuntu 16.04.2 lts) on pi pc, install transmission torrent from terminal line( sudo apt-get install transmission*), install success, run transmission, set up(download dir,port etc), working fine. Restart app, and "oh-oh" transmission not saved modified settings and lose downloaded torrent file, download list is empty, all settings back to default... I read many guide fix this problem. Not working permission change, not work group change, not work reinstall, not work daemon manual settings, apps not read/save config file... Idea?

You said settings are not saved ... one thing is with transmission - you have to disable daemon when you edit config file otherwise changes are not saved. If low level things are working fine, than this is a general issue.

48 minutes ago, Igor said:

You said settings are not saved ... one thing is with transmission - you have to disable daemon when you edit config file otherwise changes are not saved. If low level things are working fine, than this is a general issue.

No no no... I edit settings.json and save, nano saving modified settings, transmission app not read and/or write this settings, only using default value...the app can't access and read settings files...