nmtui-connect => Could not activate connection: No plugin

This is second afternoon I spend trying configure wifi on headless orange pi because we started using nmtui-connect

(editing /etc/network/interfaces was much more easier especially when I need make universal image for about 15 same boards).

It found wifi but when I try enter password it instead shows message "Could not activate connection: No plugin │  │
                │ │ supported adding this connection"

I can select which wifi I want but It everytime ends with same message.

I tried it on image Armbian_5.25_Orangepizero_Debian_jessie_default_3.4.113.img

I made no changes on this image except changing root password. User creation I canceled.

53 minutes ago, technik007_cz said:

editing /etc/network/interfaces was much more easier especially when I need make universal image for about 15 same boards

Not true, everything that is new compared to 'as we did it always' is not automatically worse, it's just different. Copying a single file (or a bunch of files -- these are profiles!) out of /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/ and deploying it as part of image customization is pretty much the same than fiddling around with another file.

53 minutes ago, technik007_cz said:

User creation I canceled

Well, not recommended (tools like RPi-Monitor for example require one unprivileged user account to be able to run the webserver not from root account) and unsupported (at least I won't look into any such reports). I had one time an issue with 'sudo nmtui' (and never used nmtui-connect) and that was on my OPi Zero after something broke physically (I tried nmcli and even the anachronistic attempt with interfaces file later but on my board regardless of kernel version the chip is not even accessible through SDIO anymore).

If it's not only about complaining following the recommended steps and providing necessary debug output (see my signature and starting from https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Fine-Tuning/#how-to-toogle-verbose-boot please) might be a great idea :)