OrangePi-ZeroPlus

I've added new patches for OrangePi-ZeroPlus and commited them.

Like for OPiPrime done yesterday, the OrangePi-ZeroPlus WiFi still not working.

I don't know why yet, although is more encouraging than OPiPrime, since at least the driver comes up in "lsmod" in the OrangePi-ZeroPlus, while for the Prime it didn't.

Also another issue : OrangePi-ZeroPlus has an eMMC, I was able to do "nand-install-sata", but I'm unable to boot from it, although the MMC2 DT is part of U-Boot, for some reasons, it doesn't scan it.

Without any SD inserted :

U-Boot SPL 2017.01-rc1-g5df570f-dirty (Apr 25 2017 - 10:01:27)
DRAM: 512 MiB
Failed to set core voltage! Can't set CPU frequency
Trying to boot from MMC2MMC Device 1 not found
spl: could not find mmc device. error: -19
SPL: failed to boot from all boot devices
### ERROR ### Please RESET the board ###

And booting from SD, but stopping before kernel to get into U-Boot shell, "mmcinfo" just shows the MMC0, no MMC2 detected.

It probably require an additionnal patch for SPL itself.

Yes, I've forgotten that one, although I've used it a year ago for the Plus2E ...

I'm was than able to access mmc2 with "ls mmc 1".

But unfortunately I was still not able to boot, simply because I forgot that both SPL and U-Boot needed that, not only u-Boot.

I'm currently redoing new build...

EDIT : new build tested successfully ...

Just wanted to chime in to say thanks for your efforts and ask if there is anything in need of testing.  I spent the day running through the build and was able to get an image for the H5 version.  I'm pretty new to Armbian, so I didn't do much with it.  These boards run hot!  I'm going to need some heat sinks and active cooling before I try to push it too hard.

Anyway,  I hope to contribute something to the effort eventually... when I figure out what I am doing!