Orange PI Zero 256MB connected to ethernet yet no activity

adam

I have my Orange Pi Zero flashed correctly (I think) with the green light solid and the red light flashing on every so often. I've got the unit plugged into a charger that provides sufficient power. The devices SoC warms up hinting that it is actually booting. When plugged into my network the activity LEDs do not flash nor does my router detect it. I'm considering connecting my keyboard to connect it to wifi blind. If I plug it in after boot nothing changes.

What should I do? How can I connect it to my wifi blind? I do not have the shield for video out.

Aha, you're right.

I've got a follow up for this, How are the devs generating the nightly builds, do they just edit the core files then the build server automatically adds in extra drivers for each device?

6 hours ago, adam said:

How are the devs generating the nightly builds,

Devs are fiddling daily in the code, there is some code sanity checks and script just build everything + builds around 30 testing images, starting at 0:00 and finishes at around 8am. In the morning we see whether it builds fine or breaks building, but we don't know if all boards boots until somebody do the actual boot. When the problems is find, fix goes to the source and everything repeats the next day ...

Once again. You can use nightly builds, while you don't have rights to complain if something doesn't work :D Usually many things doesn't work, regressions happens and we are aware of that. Explaining this again and again is counterproductive. 

Edit: fixed today