chwe

Improve 'Support over Forum' situation

5 hours ago, Igor said:

If you didn't find the solution on their forums, open a topic there, perhaps you get some hints or help for implementing. I can only do that.

hmmm I don't want to give you more workload to do, but since I've no admin (and just to make it clear, I don't want to have admin on the board cause I probably mess up everything :lol:) implementation will be your work anyway.. Cause you're registered anyway it could make sense that you ask in their forum? :rolleyes:

I guess something like this might work:

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/7509-media-tags/

but for sure it's additional work to do and probably not of a high important task. 

The way to add .png to the link followed by adding the link to the picture works for me (even if the preview is annoying large). 

28 minutes ago, guidol said:

short Question: is there something special why the "Makers" arent in alphabetical order?

Are they sorted like "mostly downloaded"?

Makers.jpg

It seems they are not sorted at all - as they were added. We had many troubles with this plugin so my modification: manually order by importance without showing exotics - fell out. All variants have advantages and disadvantages. I'll adjust that asap.

5 hours ago, tkaiser said:

In the past we had displayed on top of every single technical support subforum a link explaining 'most common issues' (power supply and SD card crappiness). This is gone now. Why exactly?

Fixed but a bit different since it doesn't work the way we have before.

5 hours ago, Igor said:

Fixed but a bit different since it doesn't work the way we have before.

Thank you. But for the target audience needing to read this first it's unfortunately invisible (two black bars somewhere with small white text they never read).

@Igor can't edit yours cause I don't have permissions to do that.. :P Have a look at the 'test annotation' (only visible for moderators in the AMlogic subforum). It's ugly red, but it follows you wenn you scroll so you've no chance to miss it... :lol: It's hard to believe that someone can miss it... :P 

4 minutes ago, chwe said:

@Igor can't edit yours cause I don't have permissions to do that.. :P Have a look at the 'test annotation' (only visible for moderators in the AMlogic subforum). It's ugly red, but it follows you wenn you scroll so you've no chance to miss it... :lol: It's hard to believe that someone can miss it... :P 

Switched. Let's see if it's any better but ... they can disable it.