3 3
tkaiser

quick review Banana Pi M3

3 hours ago, John34 said:

what we must install like .deb ?

There is nothing to install. It has to be developed. Something like this has to be added to the kernel code, recompile, test, adjust, test ...  For you/end user it will just show up one day after a kernel upgrade that this will be fixed.

oki guy's, i've already tested like on my ubuntu 18.04 xfce in my laptop, hddtemp which allow to show CPU temperature " hddtemp in terminal " it is available on arm but nothing to show about temperature, i will wait... 

I've checked on website archlinux.org and i don't see any images for arm boards ? :o 

As you can see in the screenshot i've found a temporary solution to refresh the Octa-core on my Banana i've put a big heatsink in waiting those which are in commands on aliexpress, in all case it allow me to test the banana with success, because actually i don't have any problem since it's refresh by heatsink :)

45 minutes ago, John34 said:

oki guy's, i've already tested like on my ubuntu 18.04 xfce in my laptop, hddtemp which allow to show CPU temperature " hddtemp in terminal " it is available on arm but nothing to show about temperature, i will wait... 

Temperature is absent on this particular board because the driver for the sensor for Allwinner A83T, which is on this board, is not developed, ported yet. Kernel does not supply temperature to the application. Any application. Any operating system: Debian, Ubuntu, ArchLinux, WhateverLinuxDistributionOuthere, ...  Edit: perhaps this temp sensor works on Android/stock 3.4.y kernel which you want to avoid on all cost.

45 minutes ago, John34 said:

i don't have any problem since it's refresh by heatsink

Great to hear! :thumbup: Now you can play, test, wait for this to be solved or help.