Unable to create bootable SDcard

Slune

I am failing creating a bootable SDcard. I download latest image and flash it using etcher. Everything goes smoothly. But when the SD is inserted in the device and the device is powered on, nothing happens (no video output, no LEDs blinking, no network LEDs blinking).

I am facing this issue with bananapi M1 (and pine64, but I need to get bananapi working only).

This is not SDcard issue, since other distros are running smoothly.

This is not PSU issue, since other distros are running smoothly.

I was testing Debian Jessie Next 4.9 and 4.11.

6 hours ago, Slune said:

Most if not all of our images are tested. Those assumptions might not stand - stock images use different u-boot which could lead to differences and if you use HDD and power via micro USB you are on the power supply edge by bad design. A tiny difference in boot process could crash / not boot the board.

Your SD card could be half failed  ... in any case we would need a serial console output to nail the problem down. If you get there.

10 hours ago, Slune said:

Banana Pi uses a SHITTY DC-IN connector. Problems expected!

Of course Armbian images work, I tested Banana Pi legacy and most recent mainline image on thursday for some performance comparisons: https://forum.openmediavault.org/index.php/Thread/17855-Building-OMV-automatically-for-a-bunch-of-different-ARM-dev-boards/?postID=149458#post149458

If this image wouldn't work as expected we would have ten threads a day reporting this!