Anyone know the type of ribbon cable used for OPi Camera modules?

StuxNet

As some might imagine, you can buy a bunch of different ribbon cables on Aliexpress. Different pitches, pins, etc...
I could just buy the camera module but I would like an extended cable for my uses, just to be safe.

It looks like the one it comes with is prolly only 6 inches.

I can't quite discern from the product listings the type of ribbon cable used for OPi cameras and I'd like to know so that I can bundle it with my next purchase. So, if anyone who has one, can provide pictures (with something reliable to scale) or details, it would be much appreciated.

If I find an extension option that proves to work, I'll post it here.

Searching for Orangepi Camera cables, etc... doesn't produce very many results. Whereas I'm know if I searched "24 pin ribbon cable" for example there are many results, with various pitches, orientation and lengths. I already asked the seller but I'm not holding my breath. Thanks for any help yall.

Nice quick reply. Can't believe I didn't think to consult a schema. Then again I probably wouldn't have known what to do with "FPC24-05PH"... so thanks.

Also, Sweeet! I already have these in bulk. Must be pretty standard because that's what is used in a lot of mice/keyboards, PlayStation optical drives and I think their controllers too. In any case, thanks again.