Cannot boot Orange Pi Plus2E: black screen and green LED

I downloaded Ubuntu server from here https://www.armbian.com/orange-pi-plus-2e/ and then burned it using Etcher to my SD card.

I never loaded/installed any OS on my Orange Pi Plus2E before.
Without SD card it permanently shows only Allwinner H3 logo on screen, so it seems no OS installed there. Red led is permanently on (not blinking) and nothing elase is happen.

After I insert the SD card with the burned image I immediately get green LED on (not blinking), red LED is off. The monitor screen is permanently black and nothing else happens.
When I connected USB/UART converter I saw the following in the logs:

U-Boot SPL 2017.05-armbian (Jun 13 2017 - 15:36:38)                             
DRAM: 2048 MiB                                                                  
Trying to boot from MMC1                                                        

U-Boot 2017.05-armbian (Jun 13 2017 - 15:36:38 +0200) Allwinner Technology      

CPU:   Allwinner H3 (SUN8I 1680)                                                
Model: Xunlong Orange Pi Plus 2E                                                
I2C:   ready                                                                    
DRAM:  2 GiB                                                                    
MMC:   SUNXI SD/MMC: 0, SUNXI SD/MMC: 1                                         
*** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment                                

In:    serial                                                                   
Out:   serial                                                                   
Err:   serial                                                                   
Net:   phy interface7                                                           
eth0: ethernet@1c30000                                                          
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0                                                
38518 bytes read in 142 ms (264.6 KiB/s)                                        
Unknown command 'bmp' - try 'help'                                              
switch to partitions #0, OK                                                     
mmc0 is current device                                                          
Scanning mmc 0:1...                                                             
Found U-Boot script /boot/boot.scr                                              
3565 bytes read in 194 ms (17.6 KiB/s)                                          
## Executing script at 43100000                                                 
U-boot loaded from SD                                                           
Boot script loaded from mmc                                                     
115 bytes read in 154 ms (0 Bytes/s)                                            
5154696 bytes read in 524 ms (9.4 MiB/s)                                        
4750952 bytes read in 523 ms (8.7 MiB/s)                                        
Found legacy kernel configuration                                               
36808 bytes read in 486 ms (73.2 KiB/s)                                         
## Loading init Ramdisk from Legacy Image at 43300000 ...                       
   Image Name:   uInitrd                                                        
   Image Type:   ARM Linux RAMDisk Image (gzip compressed)                      
   Data Size:    5154632 Bytes = 4.9 MiB                                        
   Load Address: 00000000                                                       
   Entry Point:  00000000                                                       
   Verifying Checksum ... OK                                                    

Starting kernel ...                                                             

[sun8i_fixup]: From boot, get meminfo:                                          
        Start:  0x40000000                                                      
        Size:   2048MB                                                          
ion_carveout reserve: 160m@0 256m@0 130m@1 200m@1                               
ion_reserve_select: ion chipid  [0x2c00081!                                     
ion_reserve_common: ion reserve: [0xb0000000, 0xc0000000]!                      
<<4Loading, please wait...                                                      
starting version 229  

and nothing happens after this.

What it can be and how to install Armbian to my board?

UPD: it happens only with Armbian 5.30

I tried other Oses and older version of Armbian (5.14) 

They do not stuck on this message but hang on different steps of boot. And the steps are different from bott to boot for the same images.

Also I tried different SD cards: the result is the same.

3 hours ago, Сергей Кравченко said:

Without SD card it permanently shows only Allwinner H3 logo on screen, so it seems no OS installed there. Red led is permanently on (not blinking) and nothing elase is happen.

Without SD card, on brand new Opi+2e, you should load stock Android from eMMC, not just see H3 logo. From all these instabilities, i bet on bad power supply. Try different, or change your cable.

the cable came with the board and look very good, I tried 3 different power adaptors including 2A samsung and 2A apple. I Haven't tried only original 3A adaptor, I just ordered it.

But also I tried powerful 4.5A buck converter with LiIon battery pack (because I need to use the Orange Pi with battery in future) and situation is the same. 

Also I tried to power the board usong my laboratory power source, the amper indicator shows only 0.5A current only, but nothing changed.

And also I tried to provide double supply: using barrel and gpio connectors simultaneously. I found this advice on this forum, it helped that person but haven't helped me.

By the way: I also have Odroid C2 and it works good  from any of these power sources, so I do not believe that Orange PI is so capricious to power:)

You may have faulty device, then. Make reclamation. Real 2A are enough, it would boot for sure. Such instabilities are also usually connected with bad RAM settings and frequency, but i am sure, Armbian guys are take care of this. So there may be other hardware problem.

32 minutes ago, RagnerBG said:

You may have faulty device, then. Make reclamation. Real 2A are enough, it would boot for sure. Such instabilities are also usually connected with bad RAM settings and frequency, but i am sure, Armbian guys are take care of this. So there may be other hardware problem.

Unfortunately I tried to start work with the device year later than I bought it:)

By the way, maybe it is possible to do something with it? maybe some hardware settings can be performed using device console?

Or what can I do with the device else than pin it on my wall?:)