Install from SD to emmc

joeltoh95

I have an Orange pi +2e running the desktop version of armbian. I want to install armbian to the built in emmc . Armbian is currently running on a SD card when I used the command "nand-sata-install" I got these options. which of those do i select to install Armbian from the SD card to the Built in emmc

micro sd install.JPG

I'm trying to do the same thing on a RK3328 Renegade but receiving some error messages during the process.

lsof: WARNING: can't stat() fuse.gvfsd-fuse file system /run/user/1000/gvfs
      Output information may be incomplete.

I received this message three times during the process. The message may have been different, probably similar, but they flashed by so quickly I didn't have time to read them.

After a reboot the eMMC does seem to be working fine and the device boots but I'm just curious to what is causing these messages and if it could potentially have caused some data to be corrupted on the system installed on the eMMC. Could anyone provide some insight?

On 12/20/2018 at 5:51 AM, switch said:

I'm trying to do the same thing on a RK3328 Renegade but receiving some error messages during the process.

lsof: WARNING: can't stat() fuse.gvfsd-fuse file system /run/user/1000/gvfs
      Output information may be incomplete.

I received this message three times during the process. The message may have been different, probably similar, but they flashed by so quickly I didn't have time to read them.

After a reboot the eMMC does seem to be working fine and the device boots but I'm just curious to what is causing these messages and if it could potentially have caused some data to be corrupted on the system installed on the eMMC. Could anyone provide some insight?

I got the same warning on nanopc t3 plus. but as you said the system works well form emmc .
do u know what the issue?

There is nothing to worry about. The /run directory has run-time information only,  transient data. The /run content is written at each boot,.
It is saying that something changed in this directory/file during the transfer, which is expected, due to the nature of data in this place.

After i took an image from emmc and put it on sd card. I was not able again to install from sd card to emmc !

When i typed armbian-confing and entered system, the option of booting from emmc (which means install what in sd card into emmc) is not available ! 

This option vanishes when you boot from emmc, how to solve it ?